Monday, January 10, 2011

My new studio, new space for new year 2011

I am sorry because this post should be here last month but I have certain problem that should be solved.

Yes, I have my own space right now and I think it is enough for me to produce artwork. Before this (before graduate), I rent with my other 6 friend and have no enough space to produce painting, sculpture or whatever related to artwork.

After graduated and all my friend want to find their own path (but 2 of them are still studying), I decided to find my own space to continue my journey as full-time artist(hope so). So, I planned with my room mate to find small house, cheap and easy access to everywhere in Shah Alam, Selangor.

Early December, we finally got this flat with rent fee RM500 per month. It is located in Seksyen 24 Shah Alam. This house has 3 room and I got my own space to do my artwork. My girlfriend, Aida give me 2 single sofa and my friend from Damansara give me refrigerator and washing machine for FREE! Thank you very much for your kindness.

I will upload my studio picture later. TQ

Sufian

(p/s- sorry if I use wrong grammar or incorrect words)


No comments:

Post a Comment