Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Money

"Art is Money" - Andy Warhol

Yeahh, Andy already prove what he said more than 30 years ago. But, i don't want to talk about that. I just want to share what i'm thinking.
Lately, i was thinking about money, and how to get money. The answer is WORKING or do some part time job. Yes, i'm doing my part time job right now just to buy machine(air compressor and nail gun) and some material to produce artwork. But, i need to have full time or another part time job to ensure that every month i have money to settle down all the bill and rental fee.

Artist really need money to buy material(quality material) to produce artwork. I really hope that i can sell my painting this year and grab one or two art collector to be my artwork collector. Before that, i need to make sure my artwork have quality and bring great idea. I have my own style that i borrowed from great master, and i need to use my creativity to manipulate it so that audience/art critics can recognize my style through my artwork.

Money, money, money, money...

Sufian

No comments:

Post a Comment